Thursday, January 28, 2010

Rosette Wreath

Several weeks ago I saw the neatest wreath tutorial on a blog I read, though I can't remember now who posted about it. The tutorial is here. It's a rosette wreath made from a Styrofoam wreath form, felt circles, straight pins, and some time. I found some charcoal felt that I love at Joann and I even had a 50% off coupon!! I did use the easier method of cutting out the circles with a white ink pad and a large mouth Ball canning jar. I know it made a big difference in how long this project took. I love the white wreath that she made in the tutorial, but we have all white walls, so that wouldn't work. My pictures don't look nearly as good as the ones on the tutorial, so do look at them!


the back

the top with the ribbon to hang

hanging on our family photo wall!

4 comments:

Mom said...

I like it! It looks really good on your wall with the pictures!!

Rosa said...

It looks great! I use to make something like that with my mom, but we used a variety of colors of fabric. Nice job!

Kendra said...

that is so awesome! you are so creative, sister!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you did a really nice job to me!