Saturday, September 22, 2007

hello, Morning

I love mornings. I love the coolness of the air, the rising of the sun, the birds singing melodies. I love that there is nothing wrong in the day; everything starts afresh. All the worries and troubles from the night before have diminished before the newness of the dawn. It is especially true for me this morning that the sorrow may last for the night, but joy comes in the morning.

Yesterday was not a great day. Without intending to, I hurt a co-worker's feelings. I had a minor (and I repeat - MINOR) fender-bender. (Give praise to Jesus that everyone is okay!) And I broke my favorite sunglasses, the ones that I found for $5 at the flea market after years of searching. So, yeah, I was in tears last night and ready for a fresh start.

It's a new day. Welcome!

2 comments:

Keenan said...

uh-oh, what's with the fender-bender-er-er-er thingie? minor meaning you and the kid are fine, right? sheesh, no more of those, okay?
anywho, one of my coworkers thinks that your baby bump pic on facebook is, and i quote, "uber cute."
:P

Kelly said...

I am so sorry, Kristen. I'm so glad to discover your blog though, and I sure hope it was a better day. I commented on your past post about our visit. Love you!