- Plastic kitchen serving/stirring spoon
- Empty & clean individual size plastic juice bottle filled with pennies (or beads)
- Empty, clear plastic hand soap dispenser filled with water (bath toy)
- Nesting Tupperware containers
- Tupperware container with a lid filled with pennies (or anything that makes noise)
- Sponge & container to squeeze water into (bath toy)
- Empty, clean diaper wipe container with a top that opens by pushing a button
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
What's in your cupboard?
RealSimple magazine has a neat section called "New uses for old things." Partially inspired by their creativity and partially by Ainsley's need for challenge & discovery, I started my own list of ways to use common household items as toys. It is in no way exhaustive nor do I claim to be the first to have thought of these things. Each day I think of something else, but I have not used all of these ideas yet. Feel free to both use my ideas and suggest your own!