Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Four Things - Belated

I was tagged by Emily a long while ago and forgot to post my Four Things. Here we go...

Four Things...

Four jobs I've had:
1. Babysitter
2. PretzelMaker worker
3. Church Youth Intern
4. Barista

Four movies I've seen more than once:
1. You've Got Mail
2. While You Were Sleeping
3. Aladdin
4. Pride and Prejudice (the long BBC version)

Four TV shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. CSI
3. Monk
4. Chuck

Four places I've been:
1. Thailand
2. Maine
3. Niagara Falls
4. Monaco

Four people who email me regularly:
1. My Mom
2. Brandi
3. Rosa
4. ??

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Cheese
2. Strawberries
3. Chicken
4. Dark Chocolate

Four things I'm looking forward to in the next year:
1. My 25th Birthday!
2. Ainsley's 1st Christmas
3. Fall
4. Christmas in Iowa

And now I'll tag Steph.

No comments: